How it works:
OPTION 1: You send us your 9 character voucher code (see below). We check it and then email you a $25 Gift Certificate code that you can use to buy tickets to any of our Miner’s Lamp Theatre based productions over the next 3 years.
OPTION 2: Subject to ticket availability, you can present your Voucher to the Box Office on the day of a performance and get a $25 credit towards tickets for that day’s performance. NB If the value of tickets purchased is less than $25 we cannot issue “change” or a “credit” for the remaining balance on the voucher.
OPTION 1 – The process is as follows:
- Follow this link to our special TryBooking Event: https://www.trybooking.com/BQTLY
- Read the information and then click “Book Now”.
- Click the ‘+’ sign on the right to add 1 “ticket” to you basket and click Next.
- Fill out your personal details and type in the 9 letter Discover NSW voucher code (which is usually printed below the QR code in the Service NSW App) and click Next.
We need all this information so we can send you your $25 gift voucher and validate your code.
- Complete the normal booking information screen and click purchase. You will not be charged anything for using this service.
- Wait… Checking your voucher is a manual process and it may take us a couple of days to validate your details with Service NSW and issue you your Arcadians Gift Certificate.
If we have an issue redeeming your voucher with Service NSW we will contact you.
Using your Arcadian’s Gift Certificate
Once we process your Discover NSW Voucher we will email you a Gift Certificate code worth $25.
When you buy your tickets through TryBooking for one of our shows and proceed to the Checkout you will see a box labelled “GIFT CERTIFICATE / PROMOTION CODE”.
Enter your Gift Certificate code into this field and click Apply. This will deduct $25 from the cost of the tickets you are purchasing.
Problems or Questions
If you have any problems with the process or have a question please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 4284 8348.