Arcadians Theatre Group will be operating the Miner’s Lamp Theatre for performances of Sweeney Todd under the NSW Guidelines as a COVID Safe registered venue.
Arcadians Theatre Group are committed to following the regulations as set down by NSW Health, which may change at short notice.
Please note that when you make your booking, you will receive a ticket for “GENERAL ADMISSION”. Our staff will then allocate seats to you when you are admitted to the theatre.
Please arrive earlier than usual in order to comply with the required pre-admission safety checks.
If you have special needs for preferred seating, then after you have purchased your tickets, please email our box office at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and performance you have booked and a brief description of your needs. We will endeavour to meet your request.
We are committed to delivering safe & enjoyable performing arts experiences.
Terms and Conditions
When you purchase a ticket, you are agreeing to our terms of entry and will abide by any instructions given to you by our Staff.
The following is a list of actions we have put in place for your protection:
- Early arrival in order to go through the necessary safety checks and be taken directly to your seats;
- Allocated seating on arrival at the theatre;
- Reduced audience capacities;
- Patrons’ seats separated from other groups by empty seats either side;
- Increased distance between performers and the audience;
- Additional cleaning of theatres and disinfecting of foyer touch-points before, during and after performances;
- Hand sanitising stations throughout our venues;
- All patrons are asked to wear masks whilst in the theatre;
- Collection of patron contact details (email and phone) using QR codes;
- Temperature checks may be taken;
- Assisting patrons to maintain appropriate physical distancing throughout the venue;
- Please follow any instructions given by our Front of House staff;
- There will be no Canteen service at this performance;
These Terms and Conditions will be updated in accordance with NSW Public Health Orders as needed.
If you feel unwell
When you visit, it is really important that you are feeling well, and are prepared to adhere to the safety practices of our venue.
If you are unwell, please stay home and contact us by phone on 4284 8348 about a refund or exchange options.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions about any of these policies please don’t hesitate to contact us on the number above or by email to email@example.com.
Our full COVID Plan can be read here: COVID PLAN Arcos V.3 Jan 5 2021